Re: Beginner's lessons

At 09:38 PM 5/23/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:40:32 -0500
>From: "Tom Wood" <tomwood2 at flash_net>
>
>The assertion: That a needle valve is not a valve unless the gas passing
>through it reaches the speed of sound.
>
>That is the assertion that I ridiculed. Prove me wrong.

Well that would be real easy.  I can start by saying:  Show me where the
assertion occurs in the piece you ridiculed.  If you can't find it prepare
to admit that you are at least careless and at worst.....   Never mind, the
mind boggles.....

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---