Re: External CO2 Reactor

I'm looking for a new way to get co2 into my tank.
The smaller external co2
reactor sounds like exactly what I need.  I am
currently running a 20 gallon
tank, but I am expecting to upgrade to a 75 sometime
in a year or so.  If
anyone has one of these, knows where they are sold or
has some basic
pictures/plans that I could use, I would appreicate
it.

Also, if anyone knows of a place to get a small
section of clear tubing that
I could use in the construction, please drop me an
email.  Something like
2-3 inch diameter and 12"-18" length... something that
I can adhere to PVC
endcaps to make the reactor complete.

Thanks, Chris

Chris,

You can find clear PVC tubing online at
www.aquaticeco.com in the "PVC fittings" option in the
online catalog.  I beleive it goes for $8.35/ft.

Lobos