Re:CO23 diffuser warning

David, sorry you lost your fish.
Gregory,
Don't necessarily rule out use of Eheim diffuser
IMO, they do a good job of diffusing, particularly on large tanks.  Remove
the check valve that comes with it, install a regular check valve and a good
quality needle valve. That will let you  easily adjust and control the rate
and should have  no problems with excessive flow. I have been using Eheim
diffusers with this method for months on some 20+ tanks with no failures or
problems.
re glass disk coming out. If unit is correctly put together is no chance of
that unless perhaps one smashed the glass disk.
June

on 5/18/02 12:48 AM, Aquatic Plants Digest at