pet store (LFS) survey

I have been getting quite a bit of response and wanted to thank everyone who
has commented so far.
I want to remain quiet concerning my own opinions right away but I do stand
behind the idea of local support (up to a certain point), for instance, I
generally purchase the larger equip wholesale or online, then i'll buy the
upkeep equip (filter media, bulbs, foods, medication, etc)locally.  Books
too are quite often cheaper on line or at a book store, but it is nice to
see them avail.

Keep the commentary going,
I'll be compiling everything as it comes in and hope to have a completed
article by teh end of the month.  I'll keep you all posted,

Thanks again,
Joe Anderson

Oklahoma City Aquarium Association
www.okcaa.aquariumsociety.com