Re: Where to buy

I concur with the other postings about Trueaquarium Plants. See their web
site at www.trueaquariumplants.com. I've purchased hundreds of dollars worth
of plants from this outfit, and always got superb quality. And Phyl is the
best! She's very helpful and very concerned about customer satisfaction.
Definitely give them a try.

> Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:43:51 -0500
> From: Michael Batts <Michael at whatisdat_com>
> Subject: Where to buy?
>
> All:
>
> Where is the best place to mail-order plants.  I am looking for qood
> quality, reasonable price, and good customer service.  Mainly looking for
> basic, easy to grow plants.  Nothing particularly hard to find.
>
> PS:  I have already ruled out ONE place... <smyle>
>
> Thanx in advance!
> Michael in Northern Indiana where the sun is shining and the festue is

Catherine Bowman, APR
Supersuasion Marketing, LLC
http://www.supersuasion.com/
303-470-8882     Fax: 303-470-8467