Otto with white spot

The otto has had the white spot for about a month and a half now. I didn't mention that he had a red mouth area for a while now because I didn't think it was all too significant. I guess I am used to seeing it on a regular basis. Tony mentioned that it could be bacterial with the red mouth area. I did not want to put it back into my tank with the growth on it for fear that the rest of the tank would be infected. It doesn't seem to be disappearing with any medicication. I am not sure what the growth is, but it just looked to me like a fungal/bacterial growth. Any more help would be greatly appreciated. I am probably going to have to euthanize the otto if he doesn't get rid of the growth soon. I don't want to, but I really don't see any other choices. Thank you all, John.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---