Help With Plant ID and Offer...

Ladies and Gentlemen,
     I have a surfeit of a floating plant sold to me by my favorite LFS as "Water Cress". They have no idea what the scientific name
is for this plant. I believe that it might be a Ceratopteris sp. (commonly known as Water Sprite) but I am unsure. The submerged
leaves are rounded and plantlets develop at the juctures. The emerged leaves are "pointed" and "fernlike".
     I would like to know what this plant is so I have uploaded three pictures to my website. They can be found at
http://www.knology.net/~damourcf/Plants1.jpg, http://www.knology.net/~damourcf/Plants2.jpg and
http://www.knology.net/~damourcf/Plants3.jpg. Please note the capital "P" in the URL. Also, please refrain from joking about my
(nonexistent) photographic skills. Trust me, these were the best of a bad batch.  <<sigh>> Would anyone that is able to identify
this plant please let me know? Thanks in advance.
     OK, in the tradition of the sainted Loh Kwek Leong, I am offering to send some of these plants to anyone who donates to the
Defense Fund. Just make your donatin and drop me an email with your snailmail address and I'll ship 'em out. Oh yes, I would
appreciate directions on how to package and ship them via the US Post Office so that they will arrive at there destination and still
be alive.
Chris "My only botany class was Plant Physiology" Damour