Re: Where to buy [plants]?

Michael Batts asked:

<Michael at whatisdat_com>
> Subject: Where to buy?
>
> All:
>
> Where is the best place to mail-order plants.  I am looking for qood
> quality, reasonable price, and good customer service.  Mainly looking
> for
> basic, easy to grow plants.  Nothing particularly hard to find.

There are several well-respected places that might suit you and your
needs.  Try an order with Aquabotanic.com .  The proprietor will suit
you but he won't sue you.  ;-)  I have no affiliation with the company
or the owner other than having made several purchases and been very
pleased each time.  Robert (coincidentally) H., the proprietor worked
hard to accomodate a number of special requests on my part.

Aquabotanic can get you some types of high quality dry goods also.

http://www.aquabotanic.com

to go directly to the plants for sale page, use this address

http://www.aquabotanic.com/4saleplant.htm

Scott H.