[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Liquid potassium calculations"
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: "Liquid potassium calculations"
- From: Paul Sears <psears at nrn1_NRCan.gc.ca>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:20:44 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <200205071948.g47Jm2605272 at acme_actwin.com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at May 07, 2002 03:48:02 PM
> It is a foliar fertilizer that we use on our farm "Potassium
> Thiosulfate" . I have 15 gallons of the stuff and we don't use it
> anymore, so I was hoping it's something I could use in my plant tanks.
Thiosulphates are _very_ soluble indeed, so that makes sense.
As far as I know, thiosulphate isn't particularly toxic, so using
it should be all right. Maybe someone can comment on the toxicity
of thiosulphate to fish.
Paul Sears Ottawa, Canada