Re: CO2 and biowheels

Thanks for all the comments, on and off list.  I went home yesterday eager
to check the pH and adjust things a little more, but the CO2 tank was
empty....It was supposed to be a full 5# tank, and the high pressure gauge
read about 1000 or so after I opened it up. so there must have been a leak
somewhere in my setup.  After I get a new tank, and some joint testing
fluid, and find the leak, I'll get back to the fun part....tweaking the
system and checking for pearling!

Diane Brown
brown_d at kids_wustl.edu