[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
High tech gadget?
Here is something for you high tech gadget people... Azoo has announced a
new combined chiller/heater that is small in size. These are the features it
The AZOO ELECTRIC CHILLER/HEATER
1. Uses a thermoelectric chip, so there is no need to add freon due to
leakage, or deal with a noisy compressor.
2. Thermostat control accurately sets temperature in the range of 10-30
Celsius (50-86 Fahrenheit).
3. Processes metals out of the water using a titanium sump, helping to
prevent rust. Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
4. Capable of lowering the temperature of 100-200L (26-53 gal.) of water by
8 degrees Celsius while room temperature is 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees
5. Small, convenient and easy to install.
6. LCD display.
7. Thermal fuse protection.
Perhaps one of the engineers out here can explain what number 7 means? Any
comments? Any limitations, possible problems? I do not know what the pricing
is on this yet.
Robert Paul Hudson
AB Newsletter: over 1500 subscribers