Help!!!

My Prosurpinaca palustiris is in distress.  The leaves are rotting at the
base of the petiole, and some stem are rotting back.  It was doing super and
then just bam!!  All the other plants are fine and I have too many species
for me to list right now.  Light is about 4 watts per gallon (VHO), pH, GH,
KH, and Phostphates as well as Nitrates and Ammonia have not been checked,
but this seems more a fungus or bacterial problem than anything else.  I do
not have a phosphates test kit, nor do I have a nitrite test kit, all the
others I have.

Thanks for any help or helpful questions.  Oh and I feed with flourish twice
a week, per directions (two pipettes per dose.)
Allen "Boat" Boatman
Tampa, FL
TBAS, SKS, AKA 08298, SAA 96, CRLCA

One nation under God, the one true God.