Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #77

> Cryptocoryne and Anubias are without a doubt my favorite genera of the
> plants I've kept so far.  So, I'm wondering what other Aroids I might
> like.  Are there other members of the Araceae family that are suitable for
> aquaria?  Thanks.

Actually, I forgot Lagenandra. Aquabotanic had some the last time I checked.
To add to what I said last time Lemna and Wolffia are members of the
sub-family Lemnacae. Lemnacae is a sub family of Areacae...the aroids. There
are other aquatic aroids *I cant remember right now* If you are really
interested, e mail me off list and I can give you the name of the book that I
just read along with a few other species/genera. I hope it isnt out of date,
it is entirely possible that a splitter came along and changed everything.

-Zach

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---