Nigerian banks

Gamera wrote:
Has anyone else on this list received a weird e-mail from “Blessing
Musa” regarding importation of goods into Nigeria and the use of
personal bank  accounts to hold millions of dollars?
(snip)

I got that message too. This is an ancient scam that seems to have
made the electronic leap. Basically, they are trying to get your
account info and will then empty your account. Since I'm a
prosecutor, I sent them a nasty email telling them I would be filing
charges. The truth is, these scams are almost impossible to prosecute
since the authors are outside the country. I would just delete the
email.

Back to topic, Has anyone used the plant fertilizer plantGuild Gold?
http://www.familychest.com/plantguild/html/plantguild_gold.html
Is it comparable to PMDD? I guess I'm not quite ready to do PMDD but
would like to find a pre-made PMDD gefore I begin my life as a PMDD
alchemist. Thanks.

Sent by Law  Mail