Weird E-mails

Has anyone else on this list received a weird e-mail from “Blessing Musa”
regarding importation of goods into Nigeria and the use of personal bank
accounts to hold millions of dollars?  This very odd e-mail was sent to my
e-mail account, which is used only for APD and TAOPA.  So, I don’t know how
else they could have gotten my e-mail address except for scouring the
archives.  What is also odd is that the e-mail was addressed solely to me,
not a whole list of other recipients.  Just wondering if anyone else got
this?

-Gamera

multipart/alternative
  text/html