Re: algae help (staghorn)

Eric,

That's definitely staghorn.  How are your macros?  I'd
be willing to bet thay're pretty low.  It would show
up for me when N and P fell too much.  For me, it's
always been a nutrient poor algae.  Now I know what
causes it and it's not a problem anymore (except for a
tiny bit that shows up when I get lazy with the
dosing).  Ugly, but easy to get rid of if you know
how.  I guess it could show up under different bad
conditions, but I'm just speaking from personal
experience here.

Cavan