[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Algae help
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Algae help
- From: Eric McGlohon <eric at dekard_com>
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 00:54:47 -0400
- In-reply-to: <no.id>; from jerrybaker at weirdness_com on Sat, May 04, 2002 at 09:48:16AM -0600
- User-agent: Mutt/22.214.171.124i
Oops, yup. Fixed it, all the links should work now.
Any idea what type of algae I have? If it's staghorn, how do I get rid of it?
On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 09:48:16AM -0600, Jerry Baker wrote:
> Eric McGlohon wrote:
> > I'm having a minor algae problem with my planted tank. I get what
> > I'm guessing is staghorn algae growing on the topmost leaves on my
> > plants. You can check out some of the pictures here:
> > http://home.intranet.org/~eric/aquarium-picts/
> > specifically,
> > http://home.intranet.org/~eric/aquarium-picts/algae1.jpg
> > http://home.intranet.org/~eric/aquarium-picts/algae2.jpg
> > http://home.intranet.org/~eric/aquarium-picts/algae-on-hygro.jpg
> > http://home.intranet.org/~eric/aquarium-picts/mystery-algae.jpg
> Just a note about URL's: they are case sensitive. Only one of those
> photo links worked because the extensions on some of the files are in
> upper case.