Re: getting rid of flies?

Hi Saman,

>I am started
to see many pesky little black flies that hover back
>and forth. ...........
>  I am a bit hesitant to use insect
>sprays (like Raid) for obvious reasons (its
>poisonous!).  Are there sprays that I can use?

Yes, sprays are not a good move!  Can you find some of those sticky yellow
'fly paper' strips, they are just very bright yellow and very sticky paper,
that usually go onto a stick holder - people use them for the little fungus
gnats in over-watered pot plants.  Just stick a few of them around, they are
pretty efficient.

Kind regards,

Susi Barber
Vancouver