mg/L or Ppm

Chuck Gadd's caculator uses ppm but my testkit uses mg/L.
Is there a way to convert this mg/L to ppm?

Is there a calculator on the webb that can tell me how much of the ingredients I should use IE. I enter which ingredients I have and how much water the tank holds = recommended dosage of each ingredient?

Forgive me if my questions sounds stupid but I'm no shining star om PMDD. I find it hard to get it right.
It's easy to see if the plants are not feeling well, but it's a long way to understand what remedy to use.
Greger

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---