algae on micro sword

Doesn't look blue/grey but it is furry. Shows up on my older sword leaves. I
can also see it on some of the aquarium gravel. Hard to rub off glass. I had
to use a piece of a scrubby brush from the kitchen sink. I hate to think of
chopping out infested sword as I don't have a lot and am trying to get the
"lawn" to spread. Wonder if a Clorox dip would shed it. It's too tough to
rub off the sword with finger tip, just end up breaking blade off instead.
Mine looks dark green, at least under this cheap 50w grow bulb.