Trying to get my CO2 right

Hello everyone,

In the past, I am just contend with pearling plants after I turn on the CO2
and lights. But I still get algae problems occasionally. This made me feel
that CO2 levels is incorrect with respect to my high light level.

OK, I managed to save enough for some test kits.
Right now, I want to get my CO2 levels really CORRECT and IDEAL as mentioned
in the pH against KH against CO2 charts in Aquabotanic weekly newsletter.

Do I just need the pH, KH and CO2 test kits? Or are there anymore test kits
to get? I don't want to spend on the wrong stuff. All advice is appreciated!

Wayne Wah from Singapore.