Lumens and spectrum

I'm sure this topic has been beat to death, but I need some reassurance...
There's too many opinions floating around on the Internet.

1. Is comparing lumens the best way to judge lamp output for AQUATIC plants? Is
lumens the most imporant out of other factors like CRI and Kelvin?
2. Do AQUATIC plants make use of all available light including the green at low
light levels like 2-4 wpg ?

I know other factors influence these answers. I went to the krib, but there's
almost too much info there... Thanks!