Re: APD Auctions - Buy Naked

It sounds to me as if JoAnn has heard too many First American Bank
commercials on the radio!  However, I am fully in support of this naked
auctioning movement.  And if anyone feels compelled to turn on their web cam
while doing so, please inform the rest of us!  Just kidding!

Speaking of auctions, I posted a message a couple days ago asking for
information or links to information on the proper methods and/or practices
for auctioning, packing and shipping live plants.  Could someone please help
me out?  I’d really appreciate it.  Thanks!

-Gamera

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---