Amazon tank

Hello everyone!

I have been a lurker on this list (under a different email address) for a
few months now, and I just wanted to say that the information I have gained
from this list, the APD archive, and sites like the krib dot com have been
invaluable. My planted amazon tank if really doing well, thanks to you guys.

Here is a link to my page: http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/eva32181/

You can check out my tank from there, if you want. Basic parameters are 55
gallons, 110 watts light, d.i.y. CO2, peat and fluorite substrate, pH about
6.6, hardness about 3, fertilizing with Seachem Flourish and Iron, soon to
home to some Apistos from apistogramma.com. I welcome your comments about
the tank either off-list or on.

Thanks again
Eva