Re: spray bar

"I don't know of any hole size formulas, but basically you'll want to make
the total hole size of your spray bar (area of all the holes added
together)
at least the size of your return pipe's opening area. Assuming a return
pipe
diameter of 11/4ths inches:

1.25/2 = 0.625 (radius of pipe)
0.625 squared = 0.390625
0.390625 x pi (3.1415) = 1.227148437 square inches"

The real mathematics/mechanics behind it is more complex than that... it
involves pressure, head loss...

IMO, I doesn't really mater.  I will depends how strong or weak you want
the current to be.  Smaller holes => higher current and vice versa.  More
holes => lower current and vice versa.

BC