Spray Bar

Hi list members, I don't post often.I read the list every day and have
learned a lot from this list. Now I would like to add a spray bar to my
planted tank. I have a125 gal tank with a 20 gal sump powered by a Mag
driven 250 gal per hour pump. The piping is 11/4 in.  I think that I want
the bar to be 5 ft. it will fit between the return and the overflow at the
other end of the tank. The return is about 5 in below the water line. What I
need to know is should I make the holes in the spray bar different sizes or
all the size?  I will have to decide what size holes that I will need. Are
there any formulas for this? Thanks for any help.
Blendia,