Re: Exploding glass, unven floors, 90 gallons

Bill Wichers:
"Very few tanks I have seen except for DIY tanks are supported evenly
across
the entire tank bottom. Almost all commercially made tanks (except for
acrylic) are supported only by a rim of less than 1" wide around the outer
perimeter."

Bill,
Hmmm... guess I am too paranoid to trust that the glass can withstand all
the weight of the water.  I agree with you that getting a good stand for
the tank is much better that getting bad one and try to fix it later. :)

BC