Re: attacked or spammed

I got two messages yesterday or today that were
suspicious.  One was called "more light than me!".  I
forget the name of the other one.  Neither had an
attachment.  I opened them because it sounded like
some APD related thing (I have lots of light on my
tank).  I figured as long as I didn't open any
attachment, I was ok.  The wierd thing was that both
messages took up 128k of space.  Why?  They both
contained short messages that didn't make any sense
but, again, didn't have any attachments.  Weird.

Thanks, Cavan