Re: Re: Are we getting spammed or attacked on this list?

I have been getting an onslaught of bogus email with an attachment virus,
and now its coming from members of this list. I have been getting them every
day for the past week, about a dozen or so a day, with all sorts of trick
messages or headers to entice me into opening the attachment. O:ne thing
they all have in common is in outlook when I highlight the message to delete
it, it automatically opens the window giving me a choice of opening it or
saving it to the hard disk... and saving it to the hard disk is the default
setting if I hit OK... REAL SNEAKY. Be real carefull of these emails folks,
don't open any email with an attachment.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com