Re: CO2 injection survey

I did a little research on this issue myself recently, and decided
on Tom Barr's diffuser. There's a picture of it at
  http://www.spectrumdesignplastics.com/CO2instr.htm
(I don't think Tom works with this company anymore, tho',
but you can see the set-up quite nicely in the pictures.)
I installed it recently and noticed a positive change in my
tank just 24 hours later -- it appears to be very efficient.
Just like Tom. :-)

Unfortunately, I think I bought the last 2 Barr diffusers from
Tom. Perhaps he can be persuaded to build a few more?   :-)

The other highly-rated diffuser (reactor, geez, what's the
difference anyway?) I heard about is the Plant Guild CO2
Reactor. Details can be found at
  http://www.familychest.com/plantguild/html/power_reactors.html

cheers,
    shireen