RE: OT: Broken Tank Frame

Shireen,

Wow, that's the first I've ever heard of a frame snapping on its own.
Usually, people break the center brace on large tanks by trying to lift the
tank by it. Is the tank still under warranty? If so, All-Glass should replace
it. Minimally, they ought to offer a new frame and a tube of silicone. In any
case, the tank is probably still fine, but should ideally have a new frame
siliconed on for maximum safety. Aquarium Center sells replacement tank
frames.

I hope all is well with you and the gang back in Baltimore!

Mike Wickham (mewickham at compuserve_com)
Pleco Press, publisher of aquarium books (info at plecopress_com)
Coming soon: http://www.plecopress.com!