CO2 injection survey

I'd like to gather opinions on folks' C02 injection strategies.
Currently, I'm using the little Eheim reactor/bubble counter thing with
the bubbles directed into the intake of an Eheim 2228 canister filter.
This works okay, but I've noticed that if I jack up the CO2 too high
(say 15 psi), gas builds up in the tubing and the filter starts to sigh
(which I gather is gas building up in, and being expunged from, the
filter itself).

Is there a better way to mix CO2 with water? What methods do y'all use?

--
Amy
amyh at attbi_com