Re: New Photos of My Tank

> Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:41:30 -0600
> From: "T. Mathews Jr." <titus at enel_ucalgary.ca>
> Subject: Re: New Photos of My Tank
>
> Hi,
> I'm not really qualified to give you any useful feedback on your
> photography (the pictures look good to me! but I have no idea
> what you would do to make them even better...). I do have a
> question about your H. leucocephala. Do you do anything to it to
> keep it in a nice bunch like this?
>
> Thanks,
> T.  =8)
> - --
> Titus Mathews Jr.

I've had this plant for more than a year and have never found any root
growth in the substrate, only the hairy roots at the nodes.  When a plant
grows too tall, I just cut off a suitable length and stick the bottom end
as deep as I can into the substrate.  If the bottom is already crowded, I
just push the new segment down among the other leaves, where it grows just
as well.

John T. Fitch
E-mail: jtfitch at spamcop_net
Web Site: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html