Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #40

Thank you for the reply, Travis.  I have successfully divided the rhizome
of various Anubias spp., but my desire is not to propagate the plant so
much as it is to learn new ways to use it in my tanks.  I'm a total plant
nerd and am always looking for new ways to harass and manipulate them :)

BTW, I've been meaning to contact you regarding the pond moss you found and
posted about, but it's been a hectic week.  Anyway, you had asked if it
could possibly be used like Riccia.  Well, it may surprise you to learn
that what you found may BE a species of Riccia, especially if you found it
floating free rather than attached.  There are *numerous* Riccia spp.
native to the US including the ever popular Riccia fluitans.
--
Chuck Huffine