java fern in very high light

I have had miserable success growing anubias,
bolbitis, and java fern in my 135gal (96w x 4).  Stem
plants grow wildly (including stellata), but my
low-light plants never did well.  Java fern didn't
grow, neither did bolbitis.  Anubias grew but with
very small leaves (probably what some have referred to
as micro-anubias, just conditions of growth).

Do these plants suffer with high-light?

a.

=====
http://awaqua.com -- AquaJournal REDUCED PRICE!
TAOPA · The Artistry of Planted Aquaria (Email List)
http://taopa.fishdoggie.com
taopa at fishdoggie_com (to join and send)