OT request for help

Would a few folk on these list be willing to help me with a possible problem
with one of my aquarium web pages? I would ask that you take a moment to go
to http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/fish/90_Gallon_April2002.htm  and email me
(mak at thirtytwopaws_com) to let me know if all the links work properly? I can
get it all ok from all the computers here at home, but not at work. I don't
know if it is a quirk with the system at work (very possible!) or if there
is a problem on the page. Thanks a lot!

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/
New: Pics of 55 and 90 gallon fish tanks, and Pat Metheny and Bela Fleck
concerts

What you don't know doesn't hurt you, but it amuses a lot of other people.

Store, organize and access digital images easily. 30 day trial of the
standard in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com