Holy exploding glass Batman!

Just took a look in my 135gal, and noticed a big huge
piece of glass in the back.  ("What the hey?!").  The
glass in the back has an irregular huge break in it,
and I am VERY lucky that my CF + reflector, which
rests on the glass, didn't fall into the tank!

No recent (like today or yesterday) water change, or
change in water level.  I can't explain it.  Like a
stress fracture that grew over time, and snapped
today.  Extremely weird!  Anyone ever have experience
with this?

Arthur