Fritted Trace Elements

I recently went to my local nursery to purchase some chelated trace
elements and accidently picked up "Fritted Trace Elements" instead. I
feel really stupid about this because I am usually quite observant. Oh
well! Now that I have it, is it safe to use in aquariums. The Frit is
apparently a "Glass Fritt" for those that may know more about this than
me.

I suspect that it is either not safe to use, or not productive to use in
aquariums since the trace elements are not chelated (or both). The good
news is, the stuff is dirt cheap and I can use it in my rather extensive
gardening around the yard. If anyone knows more about this, I would
appreciate any info.

Thanks,

Ed Dumas