High Temp Stunting? (Ammania)

5 Ammania gracilis stems.  4 stunted.  The plants
weren't very red until I removed the vals that were
shading them.  One that I trimmed after stunting has
grown a new shoot.

1 6700k AH PCF
2 25 watt Zoomed T8s
GH 6
KH 5.5
6.6 nitrate
.5 phosphate
2.5 ml Flourish, 1 ml Flourish Iron daily
15 ml Flourish Potassium per week
Flourite
6.7 PH

The temperature of the tank has drifted up to the mid
80s.  Today I drilled more holes in the hood and
placed a fan so it blows across the tank.  Can temps
that are too high cause stunting?  The only other
thing I can think of is that the potassium ran out
before I put in more (usually on Saturday).  I think
I'll just go to adding smaller amounts daily so I
don't forget.  Other than that, I can't think of why
it's happening.

Thanks, Cavan