Re: Plastic Purveyors

>Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:38:10 -0700 (PDT)
>From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
>Subject: Plastic Purveyors
>
>I vaguely recall someone recently listing source(s) for clear acrylic
>or polycarbonate sheets and bonding chemicals and dispensers.  But I
>can't seem to find it in the archives.  Can anyone name some good
>sources for such materials?  (I mean besides Home Depot, which usually
>has an odd assortment of sheets and no "glue"  :-\  )
>

>Thanks,
>Scott H.

Try www.mcmaster.com  for McMaster-Carr, an industrial supply company that
has at least 7 locations around the US and has very good stocking. I use
them at work frequently. Their service is wonderful. Since we are located
near their New Brunswick, NJ location they will deliver any order placed by
11:00 AM via messenger by 4:30 PM same day. I believe this is without any
special charges. They have all types of plastic pipe fittings, tubing,
valves, etc. By the way, I am not connected with them in any way except as
an extremely satisfied customer.

Jerry Smith