Re: Ken's Giant Hygro

The Giant Hygro that Ken shows in the below picture is the same plant I have,
finally I know what it is.  If anyone has anymore information on it I sure
would appreciate it!  BTW, I just did a massive pruning of that stuff today,
if anyone is interested let me know.  I have a load of it, I would just want
enough to cover shipping or some kind of trade for it.  I am in Illinois.

Thanks,

Don Lee

http://216.98.165.45/ken/mvc-007F.JPG

multipart/alternative