Re: Ich

Hello,

My fish have caught ich twice in the last 10 years, each time due to a heater
failure that chilled them.  My treatment was to raise the temperature to the
low to mid 90's for three to four days, and that took care of the problem.

Two other comments:

    Ich is present in most aquariums.  It attacks fish that have
    been stressed in some way, such as by chilling.

    Salt water "ich" and fresh water ich are caused by different
    organisms.  A treatment that works for one might not work
    for the other, and probably won't.

Good luck.

Bill