RE: AGA contest input

I think the contest is fine.  It's a nice reference for what good quality
plants look like (since most plant buying sites have horrible pictures).  I
don't really think pond"scapes" would have a place in the contest, some pond
plant people don't even know what laterite is, they don't use CO2 and 99% of
them have goldfish for fauna.  Plus pond"scapes" have flowers as the
emphasis unlike our plants.  My opinion is "if it ain't broke....