bamboo as emergent plant

I just thought I'd share that I got some bamboo at a local flower shop and I
rigged up a little clip system to clamp of to the edge of the tank. I use
stainless steel bicycle spokes for this, rust proof and nicely springy.  It
has finally taken off and is a nice unusual addition to the tank.

I also have Peace lily and some wandering Jew type plants similarly clipped
up and trained around the rim of the tank to cut down on stray light from my
open topped tank.

Adam