Re: ADA glass "pollen" CO2 disperser

At 03:48 PM 4/10/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone had any experience using the ADA glass pollen CO2 disperser with
>a DIY pop bottle reactor?  Will the pressure generated in the bottle be
>sufficient to push the gas thru the glass disperser without blowing up the
>bottle?  Thanks for your help.  Kevin Reavis  Burlington, NC

Kevin, I haven't used DIY but someone recently posted that they had driven
a sintered glass Eheim with DIY, so I would conclude from that you could
probably run an ADA also.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---