Re: Kasselmann

At 03:48 PM 4/9/02 -0400, Allen "Boat" Boatman wrote:
>Is this a reality yet?
> >Speaking of Kasselmann, the ever-receding English version has now moved
> >back to March, 2002, according to the publisher, Krieger.

As soon as this book is ready to ship I will let the list know.   Actually
I will let the list know about 3 weeks in advance so you can get in a day 1
order if you like.  I will have a very good price on these.   Think about
June-July time frame.   More details to come.....

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   KG6IBW     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---