notorious Flag fish

Robert H said, in part:

> personally I think it should be called the fat, ugly, dull gray fish
> with a
> few spots and color you can see if you squint

I have one that is quite lovely.  He may be fat, but he's anything
but dull.  His red and green colors are vibrant.  Of course
what I love most is when he and his friends tear into a patch of
algae!

BTW, I, for one, couldn't care less what the common name is,
was, or shall be, long as we all know what fish we're talking about.

JimK