Re: Shelf Life of Tropica Master Grow

Edward from M3 gave the QT on TMG's EXP:

> I asked this question to Tropica of Denmark sometime ago.  And Claus'
> answer was 4 years from the date of manufacture.  So don't use the
> product if it is older than 4 years old.  Also no refrigeration is
> required although it 'should' prolong the shelf life.

I believe one (maybe the only) significant time-limited element in TMG
is the HEEDTA chelator.  Exposure to ultraviolet (sunlight) can speed
it's denaturing.  So keep your stored TMG dark and cool.  And if you
refrigerate, don't mistake it for a cranberry cocktail.  ;-)

I don't recall any date of manufacture on the bottles anywhere.  Is my
memory aging more poorly than my TMG or is really not marked?

Scott H.