Insultingly lame assault (was Suspect Email)

I received the following email from Norton:
Norton AntiVirus deleted the following email message because it was
infected with a virus:

From: johnslists at petsforum_com
To: alan4ever at pacbell_net
Subject:
óÆp­desktopsampledesktop649w2kdesktopwinzip81sampleret_packsampleret
_packsamplewinzip81ret_packdesktopret_packdesktopwinzip81ret_packdeskt
op649w2k649w2ksampleret_pack649w2kdesktopsample649w2kdesktop
I responded with an email to johnslists at petsforum_com and John Benn
wrote back that I should check the headers and that this wasn't from
him.  I don't understand how it could say it was from him and not be
from him...although I of course believe him.  I also don't understand
how to "check the headers" in Outlook Express.  I do know one thing
though...I am really glad I chose Norton to protect me.

Alan

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---