Veronica swords

I recently aquired several Veronia swords. I believe I was told these were
produced by a plant that originated from Neil Frank. Can Neil or anyone tell
me what is special about this plant? What is it exactly? It looks very much
like Red horemanii...has excellent red coloring.

The notorious Flag fish... if common names are so unimportant why waste so
much time arguing over it...for the 100th time during the past two years..
personally I think it should be called the fat, ugly, dull gray fish with a
few spots and color you can see if you squint! I have been getting several
for free... their eggs are on some of the plants I buy from Florida and
survive to hatch in my aquariums that I never put fish in... another reason
not to bleach your plants! :)

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com